(1) The surface of aluminum foil is extremely clean, hygienic, no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can be in direct contact with food without any harm to human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is a odorless packaging material, will not make the packaged food has any odor.
(4) If the foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) Whether at high or low temperature, aluminum foil will not have grease penetration phenomenon occurred.
(6) Aluminum foil is a non-transparent packaging material, so for the sun line of products, such as margarine is a good packaging material.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so can be used to package a variety of shapes of products. Can also be arbitrarily created a variety of shape containers.
(8) Aluminum foil hardness is large, tension strength is also large, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) Aluminum foil itself can not be heated and sealed, must be applied to its surface of the heatable material, such as pe in order to thermally closed.
Bidirectional stretch polypropylene film, which has the advantages of light weight, non-toxic, odorless, moisture-proof, high mechanical strength, good dimensional stability, good printing performance and good transparency. With high transparency, good gloss, good barrier, high anti-flush strength, low temperature resistance and other advantages
(1) The film is a slightly white transparent color, soft. The strength is smaller than the high density polyethylene, and the impact strength is larger than the high density polyethylene.
(2) cold, low temperature and high temperature. The thicker film can withstand the sterilization process of soaking hot water at 90 degrees C.
(3) Moisture resistance is good, chemical performance is stable, insoluble in general solvents.
(4) There is a greater breathability, so when used as a food packaging for oxidation, the storage period of its contents should not be too long.
(5) poor oil resistance, products can be slowly dissolved. When packing oily food, after long storage will make the food taste halama.
(6) Long-term uv and thermal effects will age, affecting its physical and dielectric properties.
(7) The melting point is 110 to 115 degrees C, the processing temperature is 150 to 210 degrees C, if in the inert gas, the temperature can reach 300 degrees C is still stable. However, the melt and oxygen contact is prone to degradation.
With excellent foldresistance and good toughness, rarely appear pinholes and cracks, no kneading cracking phenomenon, so the gas, water vapor, odor, light and so on barrier to improve.
(1) has an excellent metallic gloss, light reflectivity of up to 97%, and can be treated with paint to form a color film, its decoration effect is not available for aluminum foil.
(2) can be partially plated with shielded form, in order to obtain any pattern or transparent window, can see the interior.
(3) Aluminum coating conductivity is good, can eliminate static effect, its sealing performance is good, especially when packaging powdered products, will not contaminate the sealing part, to ensure the sealing performance of the packaging.
(4) Has good adaptability to printing, composite and other post-processing.
(1) Has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3 to 5 times that of other films, and has good foldability.
(2) Oil-resistant, fat-resistant, oleic acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, resistant to most solvents.
(3) Can be used for a long time in the temperature range of 55-60 degrees C, short-term use can withstand 65 degrees C high temperature, can withstand -70 degrees C low temperature, and high and low temperature has little effect on its mechanical properties.
(4) Gas and water vapor permeability is low, both excellent gas resistance, water, oil and odor performance.
(5) High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss.
(6) Non-toxic, tasteless, good health and safety, can be directly used in food packaging.